new cam/new record

To: <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: new cam/new record
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 05:54:47 -0700
Dave,

Thanks for the input into our camshaft problem. The cam purchased wasn't
exactly your specs(not my decision) worked well enough to get Jim Miller
into the El Mirage 200 MPH Club yesterday. Jim finally drove himself out of
the seat after a couple years of trying to get into ANY club.

Jim and the download said there was plenty left after his first pass so out
tune-up brain trust added more fuel and lead. Of course we went slower on
each succeeding run. But, then again the race track was going away.

Thanks again,

Dan