Obits? Problems...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Obits? Problems...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:12:27 -0500
hey Guys... Why don't you take a Sec and tell us what you learned on Motor
Tear downs... what did we hurt at Speedweek and WOS...

I am tired of telling everyone I am the Only Person who can Break a
MOTOR.... come on TYPE... Tell us what you found.... let us learn from your
trials and Tribulations... Maybe we can get something useful out of it...

It doesn't even have to be a Motor Problem.... HEY DON McMEEKIN.... Tell us
about your First Time racing the car after a Trip to the Salt... What would
you do differently?

Russ Meeks and I talked yesterday and this is really his Idea... he was
telling me he had just found what he thinks was his Problem and he was going
to tell us all about it...

Keith ( yes if the list was more active I would type less...and Read
More...hey I would even learn more... hmm) ( Hey Dan...)