RE: Are the World Finals still on?

To: "owner-land-speed@autox.team.net" <owner-land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Are the World Finals still on?
From: "Beverly Stanley" <beverlycst@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 14:10:46 -0700
Hi again Ray and group -
just got done reviewing the weather.com's doppler map and it appears to me
that there was rain (although the doppler shows it as "light") over the
salt flats early this morning - do our friends in Utah have any more info?
Bev

owner-land-speed@autox.team.net <owner-land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Date: 10/10/00 1:20:43 PM
> Subject: Are the World Finals still on?
>
> Folks,
>
> I've been closely following the weather reports, and what I've seen
doesn't,
> to my novice eyes, look very conducive to racing in Bonneville next week.
> Can anyone tell me whether or not the " race is on " ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ray Kimbro - Sportster List Race Team

--- Beverly Stanley
--- beverlycst@earthlink.net