Quadra BOMB - - - WHO RUNS ONE ?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Quadra BOMB - - - WHO RUNS ONE ?
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:24:24 EDT
Subj:    Re: POWERPLANT  FOR  ARNIE' S  TRACK  T  BUCKET
Date:   10/12/00 6:51:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time
From:   squarerollbars@yahoo.com (a.b. shuman)
To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com

Bruce,

Yes, I was considering this -- or a Stirling -- as I've long been a fan of
swash-plate mechanisms. However, the lack of an adapter to fit this to a
'39 Ford box is one stumbling block and I think I'd have to cut my hood to
fit the alternator (only a guesstimate). Also, no one makes a three carb
setup for it yet.
Ronnie Roadster has also told me that oversize rhomb-shaped rings are not
available from any of his regular sources, if I want to bore it out later.

Arnie