Re: Do You Relate to this?

To: dahlgren@uconect.net, Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do You Relate to this?
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:35:05 EDT
         Hey  Dave,  Whoever wrote those observations has been around racing
and racers for awhile !!!    I find that quite a few of 'em ring true with
me, for sure !!!
        A big thank you for sharing them with us ...... we all can use more
humor
to keep a positive outlook on things  ......  no matter what our standing, or
where
we are on our trip through this wonderful life !
               Bruce  ......  just a few miles west of you

 " Laugh, and the world laughs with you ...... Cry, and you cry alone "