Re: Dan Webster's Hot Rod

To: "Dan Webster" <websters@pyramid.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dan Webster's Hot Rod
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:39:57 -0500
Had the pleasure of meeting Dan and his wife again at the World of Speed....
Nice folks...

What I didn't realize is that his Datsun B210 is an Old Burklands car... and
all that Fancy body work is actually Steel.. not Fiberglass... amazing piece
of work...

Keith ( in nowhere Alabama where the Day is WAY TO NICE for this Computer..)