Re: Sunset

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunset
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 06:14:46 -0500
If I get this Twin Turbo'ed bugeye done it's going to take a SFI 20
suit...and my current deal is a 15..... Soooo When it comes to picking
Colors.... I think I am going to go with the Same thing.... Just to watch
everone Roll over.... either in thier grave or Laughing.... It sure has been
good for Lots of Laughs.....

Keith ( none of this should be taken too seriously...)