racing decisions :-)

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>,
Subject: racing decisions :-)
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:16:47 -0400
    Hey you think that's bad how about running .04 off the record, into a
headwind, after... Taching  240/241 MPH on the previous run "silver bullet
pass". Basically goes back to "Dalgrens Racing Law's" #10 (listen to the
tuner) & #11 (don't drive and make all the tune-up decisions).
    Sometimes saying well theirs always next year is that next year we will
have a different engine and run a different class. Tom will keep his record
for quite awhile longer now.

    John Beckett, LSR #79,