Subject Titles....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Subject Titles....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:20:06 -0500
I am about the worst at this... but we might want to keep our subject
titles in line with the Message content... if you do this then when we
search for information at www.listquest.com we can find it by subject...

This isn't a Nazi Gram or anything... just a reminder that it makes it
easier to find stuff.... It's simply a suggestion...

Rich for example in his Last Question to Dan... could have retitled the
E-mail Fuel M/S or some such thing that would have gotten our attention
later if we were searching for information on the Fuel Modified Sports
Proposal...

Keith Turk ( being the good little boy at Work )( okay I am here ... how's
that?)