Chute Mods

To: Howard Nafzger <nafzger@vtc.net>
Subject: Chute Mods
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 19:17:37 -0700
Hi Howard
 The installation is typical of your work, well thought out and clean.
I'm sure it will preform as well as it looks. New car bugs and design
flaws are part of what we do. We don't get many laps to test and they
are to far apart. The bummer was the world finals getting just enough
rain before the event.

It would have been nice to see the heavy hitters at speed on the
international course. Been a long time since we had 13 miles. I guess we
can hope for next year to give us the salt we need for all events. Tell
the Wife hello and will talk to you soon.

Glen