List Numbers

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: List Numbers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:41:28 -0500
I took a min to ask Mark Bradakis how many folks we had on the list.... and
to see if we could ever get the Land Speed Who Command back...  it was neat
told you who was on the list and gave me the ability to say hello to the new
folks ... anyway the List is up to 144 folks.... with 12 folks taking the
daily digest version...

Here is a Sample of a couple of the folks on the List...

Presidents... SCTA, ECTA, USFRA
Secretarys   SCTA, ECTA, USFRA
Rules Committee SCTA , ECTA, USFRA
Yahoo's       SCTA, ECTA, USFRA
Chief Timers SCTA, ECTA

I guess my Point is if your into this sport and have a computer this is a
Pretty cool place to hang out...

What we can't do is survive on a Long Term Basis with only one person asking
questions and providing imput... each of you needs to be semi active in the
conversation...

Keith Turk...( doesn't appear that we are going to get the Who Command Back
he won't answer an E-mail about it )