Re: Time To Change your Philosophy!!

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Time To Change your Philosophy!!
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 10:05:05 -0400
Go get em Tom.  200 MPH in the dirt has got to be a thrill. Jeff can enter a
very elite group of racers with three hats.

As Dave D. said "if this was easy the interstate would be cluttered with 200
MPH Pintos." Were all a lucky group of racers to be doing what we do
regardless of the records. Best of all is the camaraderie with some of the
best (and fastest) people on the planet. I like your Philosophy "just
breathing the air at these events is a true blessing".

John Beckett