Re: Time to stop lurking :-)

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Time to stop lurking :-)
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:38:55 -0700
Joe,

No, the bikes have their own rules meetings.  One is held during Speed Week
and one is held before the November El Mirage meet.  Dale Martin the mc tech
guy chairs the rules meetings.  Since you guys were thrashing so at Speed
Week you may have missed it.

Mike (yeah I do not look like Dan, but was trying to help instead of just
lurking all the time) Manghelli