Re: ECTA points

To: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: ECTA points
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:15:32 -0500
Scottie didn't get points.... but I did.. so at the end of the Year.... we
would have to drop the Lowest Meet.... as One Meet doesn't count for
points... I would Drop my 118 and he would drop his Zero meet.

What the Dropping a Meet does for us collectively is allow us one DNF or No
Show and still run for the Points deal...

Kinda a Neat Points system really.... the only thing I would like to see is
the Motorcycle's and Cars divided...into Two Points races.... that way guys
like Brett Yates would stand a chance racing his Roadster and guys like you
would stand a chance running your Bike...

Keith ( why yeah it was important this year... and alot of fun )