Re: Do you know Duane McKinney

To: "Richard Kensicki" <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Subject: Re: Do you know Duane McKinney
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 05:49:35 -0700
Rich,

The Sundowner Corvette is now on loan to Jon Meyer and Rick Head at
Innovative Turbo Systems in Simi Valley, CA. Both Jon and Rick got two club
hats at speedweek this year. They have contact with Duane, who is going to
drive #42 at El Mirage next month I believe.

I don't have a number here at work. You could try information at area code
805 or maybe someone on the list has their number. You may be able to get a
contact for Duane through Kugel Komponents at (562) 691-7006. I know he
works with that car also.

Dan Warner