Re: Chev big block help needed

To: kturk@ala.net, Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Chev big block help needed
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Can't leave until 4:00 pm Thursday.  I'll drive
to Birmingham, stay with my son, then drive to
Maxton Friday, arriving early evening.  Return
trip is almost as bad, I'll have to leave after
racing Saturday and drive half way to Birmingham,
then on to Birmingham Sunday, RON, then home
Monday - - back to work Tuesday.  See ya either
Friday night or Sat a.m.

Dick J

http://im.yahoo.com/