Re: The color purple

To: "Joe Amo" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: The color purple
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:44:33 -0500
Not that you two Light weights got anything to worry about... I am going
Land Speed Racing tomarrow... and your?   Oh Work you say... Nahhh Tell me
it ain't True...

oh well sure wish you could come racing.... BUT... Oh well so sad.... I am
feeling semi Sorry for you... (heavy on the Semi )

Keith ( Why did I mention I was RACING this weekend... and Did I mention I
wasn't mowing the Lawn again?.... Wait... Did I mention that I was in Shorts
today Joe.... Shoot I am even taking my Purple Firesuit... Just in case
someone wants me to Model it...( okay that was a Reach...but it made the
Point that I could be in my car going fast... and YOUR?)  Ahhh the shame of
it all.... Miss Kathy could you hold this here Drill for a Min?( Hi Dan )