Re: Wanted, Lakester front end parts

To: Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: Wanted, Lakester front end parts
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 05:54:50 -0400
Tom I think Mike is considering selling his car.. If you are interested
I will hook you up with him. He wanted to get a red hat with the car and
it has done that for him this year.. It's a 219 mph ride and handles
well...and has more in it I think the engine needs larger headers at
least and with a better crank another 1000 rpm wouldn't hurt either.
Engine makes 240 hp at the sprocket.. It runs in H/GL and is suitable
for that class and I would think any of the ones below it.. and it is
light.. I think he said about 1000 lbs wet with him in it.. It would
certainly be quite the jump start to a record.
Dave Dahlgren