ECTA records online

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: ECTA records online
From: Crim <gwcrim@usa.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:04:55 -0500 (EST)
First of all... thanks again to the hard work of the ECTA for hosting
a _great_ end of year event.  Conditions were excellent and speeds
were high.  We can't wait until April to bring our hot rod Harley's
back.

I'm wondering if there are any plans to have the ECTA records posted
on a webpage?  Also the rules for points accumulation.  (I have a New
York atty. lined up to explain them to me.)  It shouldn't be too hard
and now that the season is over someone ought to have tons of time on
their hands.....  <BG>  (Actually, I might be able to round up one of
our own HTML experts to do it for you.)

See y'all next April.  You provide the sunshine.  Us Yankees don't get
much from now til then.

George Crim
Sportster List Race Team
http://www.sportster.org/LSR