Re: Bears at Maxton

To: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Bears at Maxton
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:11:50 -0600
Let us complete the Saturday morning shinanagens....  Seems Old Scottie
Guthrie had been doing his homework.... and I was told he had rented John's
Comp Coupe to run against my 9mph Record...( we are allowed to change
vehicles once in a season ) and this being the case I was going to have to
run against Joe Timney in John's car with Scottie's number.... Ahhh the Plot
thickens...  Halloween being right around the corner the chains were
rattling pretty good!   Walked Past John's car and it's already Re-numbered
with Scottie's #1 plate from Last Year... and got the Class I am running on
the side of the car....

Rattling around in my brain... I am thinking " ain't these the kinda friends
my Mom warned me about?"

They finally let me off the hook.... but not without jabbing a few more
times with Dave Hinni and the Teddy Bear Story....

Keith ( why Yes I still deny any knowledge of the TeddyBear .... )

Needless to say my sense of humor was rapidly diminishing...