Re: More Nebulous Philosophy, wasÉ Tools ( old but funny)

To: jdincau@qnet.com, Nt788@aol.com, v4gr@rcn.com, OHFASTONE@aol.com,
Subject: Re: More Nebulous Philosophy, wasÉ Tools ( old but funny)
From: "tim cunha" <tfc1932@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:36:04 PST
Not really responding to the paper car debate, however i need some help on a
  real project. Jack Costella has graciously loaned me the nebulous 1 car to
prep for next season.  We are planning some significant changes and we are
looking for a few parts right now for the updates.  We are looking for some
anglia spindles, and a GSXR 750 motor prefer 98 or up to utilize the fuel
injection.  We are changing the car to a rear drive with standard steering
front end.  Jack as always has a few other surprises in store!  Any leads
would be appreciated. I know we could go the Junk yard route but we thought
we  would post this and test the water. thanks for your support.