Re: Maxton -AND "lurkers"

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Maxton -AND "lurkers"
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 19:02:03 GMT
ok  OK  OK  Ok  OK!    bUT i Wuz ONLY tEASIN'
                         aBSALOOTLY No hARM mEANT tO nO -bODY.

dIRTY dOUG

From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
To: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>,
<steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 12:38:08 -0600

Kinda.... sorta and in a way.... but the problem I have with the Term is
that is what it was called when I got onto another list and it's become
part of my vocabulary.... I surely don't mean anything offensive by it..
but a couple of folks would like a new term... and we tried last year to
come up with one... all of them were too long to type....  Soooo make it
short and make it have meaning like folks standing outside the fire....

I know Don real well... and I know he isn't an easy person to offend.... I
also know that Don would jump into any verbal conversation and have Lots to
add... same goes for Steve... All that having been said... how is it we get
folks to understand this isn't a place to get beat up over a thought....
none of us will think you a Fool for wanting a rear wheel steer car... we
will however provide our logic on why it's not a good idea in our
opinion... then you can banter it about for several days and make your own
informed opinion... Takes guts to fight the crowd....