It Works on AOL 5.0

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: It Works on AOL 5.0
From: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:11:30 EST
Hooray!!!!!!!!!
    I'm "back-in-the-loop". The <land-speed@autox.team.net> accepted my
posting and sent me a copy.
    Sorry to bore you-all with my problem, I just was a little lost without
being able to communicate with my fellow racers. Looks like AOL 6.0 needs a
little refining before it's reliable. I noticed that after I installed it the
computer (Compaq Presario 233mhz, 64 megs of RAM, 6 gig hard drive), the
machine got a little sluggish until I did a Scan-Disk, then was cranky but
working nearly up to speed.
    Those of you on AOL may experience similar difficulties, let us know.
                        ........Thanks for your time.........Ardun Doug King