State Inspection

To: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: State Inspection
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:00:53 -0800 (PST)
--- Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
wrote:

> Chuck Rothfuss
> NC State Motor Vehicle Safety Inspector
> Pole Cat Hollow, NC

Hmmmm.  I didn't know that's what you did in the
"real world", Chuck.  Getting my race car
certified as a street car here in Texas was a
nightmare. They even made me take it back home,
put in a passenger seat and seat belt, connect a
high beam indicator on the dash, and label my
windshield wiper switch (since it wasn't the same
switch)!  They thought twice about passing it
with the roll bar in place because "I might hit
my head on it if I went over a big bump"!  Maybe
next year I'll just register it there in NC, and
you can tech me in and give it a state inspection
at the same time.  ha ha

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *