Interior/State Inspection

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Interior/State Inspection
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 09:31:50 -0500
    Well guys I goofed. Oh, that's never happened before. So had better set
the record straight now, and take my medicine. In ECTA Street classes the
rules do technically say you must run an interior, but can remove the rear
seat. The definition of this would include door and side panels, dash and
two front seats. Streetable but not necessarily original parts. A bulkhead
where the rear set was may be required in some cars.

John Beckett