Roadster

To: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Roadster
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 06:43:19 -0800 (PST)
Hey Phil,
Haven't heard from you for a while.  How's Gary
doing?  how's the roadster coming.  Have you
breathed life into that flathead yet?

I've sort of temporarily suspended work on my
roadster.  I was going into speed withdrawal, and
my was noticing that I was getting frustrated and
trying to take short cuts to get the roadster
track ready.  She convinced me that I should get
a "runner" to keep my habit fed so I could take
my time putting the roadster together.  I've got
to admit, since I got the Camaro for my
intermediate fix, i dream about the roadster a
lot more. I know for sure, now, with the extra
time to finish it, I'm going to back up and
install suspension both front and rear.  Maxton
is a pretty rough track.  There's a guy running a
go cart at about 100 mph and i can only imagin
how far he must bounce in the air when gong over
some of those bumps.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *