Re: 200 Club/Van Scoy

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: 200 Club/Van Scoy
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2000 20:22:59 -0700
Just got back in town & catching up on e-mails, and I THOUGHT I felt a blast of
hot air coming from South Alabama......... Shameless self promotion? hell, I
didn't have to let the guy that wrote the article on my Vette drive my car! Or
promise him a Green Hat!!! I learn fast around you and I think I have this
figgered out.........This winter I will re-build MY car, and at the same time
build a magazine-editor's only race care! Now THAT is southern-fried shameless
self-promotion!   ;-)
Ed