Search is over for Blue Hair Teddy Bear

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Search is over for Blue Hair Teddy Bear
From: "Bill Bennett" <benettw@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 21:56:51 -0500
After withdrawing every last dime I had from my retirement account to
hire a private investigator. He has produced 2 pictures documenting
truth to the legend of the Blue haired Teddy Bear. He informed me that
this legend is more involved than the search for Big Foot. I now feel
that my money has been well invested and the mystery has once and for
all been solved so that Keith Turk can now rest these next few months
without fear of attack.
Please check this site for actual photos of the Blue Haired Teddy
Bear:
http://www.landracing.com/users/southernsalt/

Bill Bennett
"Southern Salt Terror"