Re: tires

To: Scott Cowle <scowle@mentorcollege.edu>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tires
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 10:35:56 -0800 (PST)
Scott, Pirelli P-4000, if you can find them, has
a tire that comes close to that.  Firestone
police car tires are V rated and will be the
closest you can come if you can't find the
Pirelli.  I think the rules say that you can
shave the "V" tires for 200 at Bonneville, I
don't know if that was in the ECTA book too.

Dick J

http://shopping.yahoo.com/