Re: Rear Ends

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Ends
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 19:51:48 -0800
Dick; If you get pinion to ring gear wear or movement you have a junk
gear set. My guess is that you have slop in the spider and side gears.
That you can check easy enough. Take the back cover off, move the ring
gear while holding the axle tight. See if that is where your slop is,
I'll bet you a moon pie and RC cola that's it.
                        Doug in big ditch