Re: SNOW

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SNOW
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 08:22:55 -0600
Wes.... Hold your hands up and Look at what you see between them outside...
Anything wrong with this Picture?

If you noticed in and around that White stuff it's COLD...

I am off to pedal some rocks and it's a SHORT sleeve day.... meaning it's
above 70 .... Weather Just like NORMAL folks live in....

Keith ( Normal is up for discussion I suppose ... but I am running away from
the Computer so I dont' have to listen )