Have a Good Holiday

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Have a Good Holiday
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 13:55:53 -0800 (PST)
Well, me working for an organization that is
sorta government, we get tomorrow off for a
holiday.  So, for all you guys that gutta work,
have a good day.  I'll be out steam cleaning my
motor, putting some new header bolts on it,
changing the . . . . well, ya'll get the picture.
 This is one of those days that I have to take
off to repay for that "all expense paid vacation"
Uncle Sam gave me to the mysterious land or the
orient back in '70!  Vietnam when the government
said there were no green berets in Vietnam,
Cambodia when Nixon said there were no U.S.
Forces in Cambodia, and Laos when . . .  hmm,...
I sure did get a good deal on my vacation! I got
to go a lot of interesting places that those
politicians said nobody got to go to.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *