British E Motors

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: British E Motors
From: Chuck Rothfuss <crothfuss@coastalnet.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:50:30 -0500
At 07:26 PM 11/10/2000 -0500, Malcolm Pittwood wrote:
>Keith and the list
>Hey Keith, your "World" comment reminded me that I had not thrown my 2
>pence worth into the list for some time.
>Had to look up what an E Motor class is - 3.0 litre to 4.26 litre right?.

Keith,

   Just to give you another option of British powerplants, I've got a nice
4.2 litre Jaguar engine that can be had cheap.  Sure is a pretty thing.  I
always thought it was a shame to hide it in a sedan.  Maybe a roadster?
I've got the car it came out of too if anyone is looking for Jag rearend
bits.  You gotto come get the whole car though, since it's taking up enough
real estate to park a couple little German cars on.

Chuck Rothfuss
Orphan Motors
Pole Cat Hollow, NC