Re: 2 club hats and ECTA Two club

To: "Wester S Potter" <wspotter@jps.net>,
Subject: Re: 2 club hats and ECTA Two club
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:12:42 -0600
Thanks Wes... I am real Proud of the effort that went into Muroc as well....
I guess using Brad's motor on my rebuild made special.... as well as using
the same motor to put him in the Ecta 2 club... Just neat stuff...

I did make an error though... Grib and Scottie got into our club at the
September meet.not Oct...

Boy it don't take long if you make a mistake here...K