Fake Rocks and Occupation

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fake Rocks and Occupation
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:41:34 -0600
I guess you folks have taught me how to do this right...

I am 43 and have been married twice... my first wife gave me two sons...
Keith jr and Chris now 22 and 19  Both fair kids...  We divorced after 10
yrs and I went back and found my High School Sweetheart.... that would be
Miss Kathy... moved her from Santa Ana in 87 and we married in 88... She has
taken to being a Hick well... ( no you never forget your first Love... I
consider myself lucky to have her in my life!!! )

I started working as a Floor sweeper after dropping out of High school for
Ken Young's Indian Four shop in Long Beach Ca... and finally found myself
joining the Army... or going to Jail for the 13 outstanding Warrants...
Street Racing... so on so forth... Went to Flight School and was sent to Ft
Polk where I bought my First Austin Healey from Brad Johnson's Room Mate....
Brad and I hung out that first night after I got the car and became
friends... just kinda hung out through a 20 yr career together... The One
thing neither of us will never forget is sitting on a Wall in a Parking
Garage during the gulf war...talking about what it took to go 200mph at
Bville.... Reading everything we could find in Hot Rod and other Mags....

Went to School at night for 14 years and ended up with a BS degree in
Professional Aeronautic's from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.... (
Read Pilot stuff )

Chuck Rothfuss and I started this Stupid List.... and John Beckett and Wendy
Jeffries jumped in after that it's just been on a Roll.... If your curious
why I am always starting something.... well it's better then having NOTHING
in your in box isn't it?....

My Business is making Veneer Stone that goes on fireplaces and the outside
of building's... it's fun and been interesting Jon and I are working on a
Website which should be avalible soon... I will tell you all where it is
when it's up..

Keith ( and Yeah I am VERY Proud of this List... it's been a great Part of
my life for the last 2 yrs... I think it has given me an opportunity to be a
Part of this Sport )