Re: El Mirage Report

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, Rick <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>,
Subject: Re: El Mirage Report
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:07:29 -0800 (PST)
Turbo Rick said:  "So I have had a great year -
now maybe I can get some stuff done around the
house."

All I can say to that is HAH!.  I thought the
same thing.  "I've got a whole year to get stuff
done around the house."  I put the car up on
jacks and pulled the rear axle out yesterday! My
wife and daughter were rraking leaves all this
time.  I'm sure, as always, it will be a mad dash
to get it all back together in time for the race
NEXT YEAR!

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *