Re: Fatigue ( long )

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fatigue ( long )
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:07:38 -0500
Fatigue hmmm, guess that's why you were stacking Z's in your truck, while
hugging that teddy bear, on Hwy 6 outside of Salt Lake after WOS. I was
thinking it might be something that required a Doctors care.

Actually I don't see how you made it through the season. Six times to
Maxton, twice to California and twice to Utah/Nevada. Killer schedule, but
just think of all the fun you had. Would be better to do it like the F-1
guys and  pack it in a big case, stick it in an airplane and fly to
wherever.

John