Heaters

To: <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Heaters
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 18:37:05 -0600
Watch this Bruce.... one of these boys is going to be Heat/ air guy.... What
fun I have had.... installed my Heater in the Emergency mode.... little heat
strip brough the shop temp up from 45 to 75 in about 25 min... then I reset
it at 68 and it kept it there all morning...

What is interesting is that I deleted the middle man.... ( I have to protect
my distributors everyday)  But the guy wanted Rock and He had the Units....
even told me how to set it up...

I understand what is required to set up this outside unit and now what I am
going to do is buy it & set it up... plumb the copper pipe in and let a
buddy come attach the lines and charge it... then I will be out of the
emergency mode and into the normal heating mode.... Wait... Next Summer....
I can be in the COOLING mode... this here is dapper stuff....

Now is that for a little Hot Rodding?

Keith