addition to "occupations" etc.

To: <land-speed-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: addition to "occupations" etc.
From: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:17:13 -0500
Doggone, I left out the best part of my life, my hobby today; we are into
hotrodding "streetrodding" as some class it. We have 2 '32 Ford roadsters,
one real steel and one 'glass. The glass one will soon be sold. The real one
ran at Bonneville in '68 but will be retired to the street on a TCI frame
with a "warmed over" crate 350 (roller cam, heads & tunnel ram w/2-4's) with
a turbo 375 and a Currie 9".
I have attached a photo but they never seem to come thru.
John & Bobbie Backus

[demime removed a uuencoded section named steel'32front.jpg which was 1546
lines]