Re: I need some rules information please

To: <Nukni1@aol.com>
Subject: Re: I need some rules information please
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:30:45 -0800
Tommy,

My first suggestion would be for you to purchase a rulebook. This will give
you the specifications for the calss you are building for, plus listed
records for all venues we race at. The 2001 book will be available after the
first of the year, there is the possibility that you may still get a 2000
book. The SCTA is in the process of relocating the office, try an email to
Pam Manghelli at pmanghel@huges.net.

I would also suggest you join the lsr list. There is a wealth of info from
people with accumlated years of expierence that must stretch into the
1000's.

To join email: majordomo@autox.team.net, in the body of the email enter:
subscribe land-speed. That's all it takes.

Please feel free to address any questions you have to me concerning your
project.

Dan Warner