Bonneville NPR Show

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville NPR Show
From: Dave Heigle <dheigle@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:23:43 -0800 (PST)
I trashed the email about missing the end of the
National Public Radio Savvy Traveler bit on Bonneville
but I found the site and was able to read and listen
(Real Audio) to the program.  It's worth looking for,
the show captures the sights and sounds of Bonneville.
 The Open Road hosts Hal Cannon and Teresa Jordan stop
by this years WOS and talk to drivers and record
engine sounds.  Nice publicity for Landspeed Racing
and Bonneville they do a good job of capturing the
spirit of racing on the flats.

The site is:

http://www.savvytraveler.com/Audio/RAfiles/mom1_981017.ram<

Dave Heigle