Used Firestone Police Tire

To: kturk@ala.net, John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Used Firestone Police Tire
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:06:03 -0800 (PST)
Keith,
When I was young and first learning how to drive
fast, I used to drive one of those police cars.
Remember Starsky & Hutch?  Well police cars
really can run over curbs and jump through the
air that high - the only difference is, when real
police cars come down, there's no camera cutaway
to put another car there to continue the pursuit.
 You never got to see the police car with the
rims folded flat on one side and the oil pan
sitting on the cement!

Trust me - -you don't want used police car tires.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *
*         # 729           *