Re: Need solution to problem

To: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>, Tom Neimeyer <3cbxs@ev1.net>
Subject: Re: Need solution to problem
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:39:00 -0800
   Also a stop at Terry Nish's (to see his new streamliner), visit Chapman
Racing Heads, the new building at High Performance Coatings, a stop at Stan
Wanlass' (see his roadster in the Rod & Custom 100 best section on the
newsstands now ... and that's in just one of the garages, then there's the
gallery over the garage with his bronzes ...), lunch at The Art City Trolley
to see Jeff Decker's bronzes (he did our trophies), dinner in the Tree Room
at Sundance, (might as well have one really good meal and la Caille near
Stan's is very pricey ... it could double the price of the trip but it could
almost be worth it) ... and the next week you could.......!
   I'd be glad to be your tour guide.
   Is Skip Higginbotham coming through here on his way home from California?
I'm afraid my brother's car isn't up to towing much weight and he won't be
here again from Temple, TX until spring.
Wes