Re: Lessons from El Mirage

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lessons from El Mirage
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:13:48 -0800
Well at least it was a cheap lesson. I can't claim mega HP from my Nissan.
Jack claims he saw 300 on his dyno. But if you want to start a less than $1
per hoursepower class I'm in. In the meantime we are enjoying the record
while we have it. F/BGS at Muroc 157 something F/FS at Bonneville 223
something and F/BGS at El Mirage 195 something. All right eBay.  Rich Fox