Re: Prisma collection

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prisma collection
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:29:04 -0800 (PST)
Yo, Keith, looking at your signature block there,
got me thinking - - - Have ya started doing
ANYTHING with the AH M/S racer?  Is the front end
at least where you can glance longingly at it
from time to time?  That's about all I can do
with my Shelby Cobra - -I think I should be just
over 103 when I get caught up enough to start
work on it.

Dick J

--- Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net> wrote:
> Brad and I are lucky enough to know this guy
> and hang out here... now and
> again... it's an amazing collection...
>
> I always go by an see what Left over parts Rick
> has for the Camaro... This
> is a great website to spend a couple of hours
> with....
>

> Keith Turk
> Austin Healey 100, Bugeye, Box sprites,
> Bonneville Camaro ( Land Speed