This is IT ....the essence of it all

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, av8ford@volcano.net, pbozzo@yalesecurity.com,
Subject: This is IT ....the essence of it all
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 20:13:35 -0000
Hi ever'body!

     I've been meanin' to comment, and send this for a couple weeks now.
It came upon my screen during one of those "what gear should I use ?" gab
fests that often happen on the list .....

-and like another profound quote  "can't we all just get along"  it says it
all.

The entire thing -our very reason for breathing air ...has been reduced and
simplified by a master to just one sentence for all of us to read and enjoy.

  ( Truth to tell I'm surprised that others on the LSR list had not caught
it for what it was when it first appeared....)  anyway, enjoy.

It is golden:

     "Keep adding gear until you go slower, then add horsepower."

                                            -Nebulous Theorem

   I love it.   Keep on keepin' on..... -"Dirty Doug" in New Yawk