WELL KNOWN LIST RACER & BUSINESS OWNER ???

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: WELL KNOWN LIST RACER & BUSINESS OWNER ???
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 21:37:56 EST
        Group,  I don' t think I can send a photo through our list,  so if
you want
to make your own GUESS as to who this rascal is ....... shown at his place of
business, and with his trusty peddler pickup ( parked in a rather odd way )
and with the ever present beverage in hand  ......  then check this out :
              www.sendoutmail.com/forward/redneck/redneck.htm
       Pay no attention to the name under the pic ...... must be an alias
also notice part of his shirt may be blue ...... OR  faded P _ _ _ _ _
      Be  SURE  to click on the " sound " button, as that really helps to
                    pinpoint our hero' s neck of the woods  !
      You think it could be a cool pal of ours who just has a few
                                odd quirks  ???
 Bruce   ...... wondering if this was the photo for the Newsweek cover ?