Re: Nostalgia Classes

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Nostalgia Classes
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 06:57:59 -0800
Funny you should ask, I was just about to post a message which relates to
this subject.

The voting last Friday night did not go as planned due to some unrelated
items which used the time available to us.

We have until Jan. 5th. to work on the proposal for the Nostalgia category.
Steve Batchelor and Lee Kennedy have volunteered to work out more details
prior to a vote. If you have an interest in the creation of this category
please contact either Steve or Lee before the 5th.

Steve is not email active but, his fax machine is on 24/7 (661) 944-9676.
Lee can be reached via email at
leeken@pacbell.net.

Both of these guys are looking for input and options.

Dan Warner