Re: Occupation

To: "Rick" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Occupation
From: "Jim Bickford" <jbickford@volcano.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:56:19 -0800
Rick,

Sorry for delayed response, been on vacation. We are going to try to
recapture the Bonneville 1350 APS-BF record now held by Charlie Toy at
225.179. If that happens then an attempt at Jon Minonno's 235.295 top speed
for a nonstreamliner. We should have tried harder when Dave Campos held the
record at 231+ in 1974.

We will also try to get the 1350 APS-BF El Mirage record back that you broke
last month.

Jim