RE: THE LIST

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: THE LIST
From: glen barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:55:26 -0500 (EST)
What the hell did he ask you for????
------Original Message------
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Sent: December 5, 2000 7:03:27 PM GMT
Subject: THE LIST

Hey guys and Gals.... ( yes Dan that includes you )  Just got an E-mail
from a friend who wanted to ask me a question and not pose it to the
list...

His comment was that he was new and didn't really want to Pose the question
to the Whole group for fear of sounding less then intelligent...

I understand this can be intimidating... but it's just a bunch of Racers...
( yes Dan that includes you again ) not many of us are Truly literate ( Yes
Louise you are not counted in that statement).... In other words... put the
question together anyway you want and Pose it... Just ask.. these folks are
smart people and like challenges.... There is no fear of sounding stupid
here... ( no Joe that Doesn't include you )

as many times as I have to repeat it I will.... We don't care about How you
say something... it's the content that matters....

Keith Turk ( seems to me I brought that Firesuit/teddybear/and whatever on
myself ) ( yes Keith that statement included you)( think of talking to
yourself as a sign of the aging Process)